Follow Telluride Grooming Tweets on Twitter! Receive text message alerts of real-time grooming activity. Send a text message “follow TNAGroomer” to 40404. Users may also bookmark the TELLURIDE AREA GROOMING TWEETS, a Twitter list maintained by TNAGroomer. Please make note of the TIME for Grooming Tweets to better understand current conditions.
Updated January 21:
- Priest and Trout Lake trails are in great shape with good coverage pretty much everywhere. Priest and Trout will be groomed for skate and classic most days except during storm cycles. Grooming coverage on Wednesdays is not yet in place.
- Parking is extremely tight at busier times for both the upper and lower Trout trailheads. Please park diagonally at the upper trailhead to maximize parking availability.
- Town Park staff is grooming Town Park trails on a daily basis and all loops are in good condition.
- Town of Telluride is grooming Valley Floor trails on a daily basis. The town also contracts with Mountain Village for periodic cat grooming of Valley Floor trails. Look for @TOTVF grooming tweets for the latest updates.
- Mountain Village trails are groomed on a daily basis by the Town of Moutain Village.Conditions are good! Look for MVGroomer tweets below for the latest info.
Check the daily grooming tweets for the latest grooming information!