Follow Telluride Grooming Tweets on Twitter! Receive text message alerts of real-time grooming activity. Send a text message “follow TNAGroomer” to 40404. Users may also bookmark the TELLURIDE AREA GROOMING TWEETS, a Twitter list maintained by TNAGroomer. Please make note of the TIME for Grooming Tweets to better understand current conditions.
Early season grooming plan. Updated 4th of December:
- Trout Lake is in great shape with good coverage pretty much everywhere. Trout will be groomed for skate and classic most mornings except during storm cycles. Grooming coverage on Wednesdays is not yet in place.
- Parking is extremely tight at busier times for both the upper and lower Trout trailheads. Please park diagonally at the upper trailhead to maximize parking availability.
- The Priest Lake parking lot is now open and plowed. All Priest trails have been flat packed with the Pisten Bully cat. Conditions are soft and coverage is thin in many areas. Limited classic track has been set on the Start Loop and RR Grade. Please be alert for grooming operations (equipment and snow farming) on steep trails with limited sight distance!
- Town Park staff is grooming Town Park trails on a daily basis and most loops are in good condition.
- Mountain Village has begun grooming operations on MV trails. Look for MVGroomer tweets below for the latest info.
Check the daily grooming tweets for the latest grooming information!