Follow Telluride Grooming Tweets on Twitter! Receive text message alerts of real-time grooming activity. Send a text message “follow TNAGroomer” to 40404. Users may also bookmark the TELLURIDE AREA GROOMING TWEETS, a Twitter list maintained by TNAGroomer. Please make note of the TIME for Grooming Tweets to better understand current conditions.
Late December Grooming Notes:
- Trout Lake is groomed most days for skate and classic skiing. The classic track is only reset when needed.
- Recent snow has enabled resumption of grooming at Priest Lake. Some thin areas persist but overall condtions are pretty good. Skiers with dogs should become familiar with and abide by the designated dog loop.
- Valley Floor trails have been rolled and partially groomed. Conditions are rough with many obstacles and bare spots. Another foot of snow is required to commence cat grooming.
- Town Park Trails are open and are groomed daily by Town Park Staff.
- Mountain Village trails have been roller packed and partially groomed. More snow is needed for full grooming.
- The down valley River Trail has been groomed for classic skiing. The trail runs between Silver Pick Road and the County Maintenance Barn (across from Deep Creek). Parking is best at Silver Pick.
Check the daily grooming tweets for the latest grooming information!